Subject: [Leica] Perspective | Meet the men living deep in the Ozarks, away from the fray from The Washington Post
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 14:42:35 +0000

Interesting photos, Bob. The people certainly have been captured while
looking troubled, and maybe they have unlucky back stories, especially
if they are ex military. Post conflict counselling isn't always very
effective, or available, and maybe some have slipped through the cracks?
Who knows?
Douglas