Subject: [Leica] Art VS Pornography
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 15:14:27 -0700

Nudity alone does not make an image pornographic. While we are attracted to
human bodies (otherwise we would have gone extinct) and their images,
combination of both the intent and the interpretation determines whether an
image is artistic, pornographic or even offensive.

However, there are the kinds of images that fit Tina's description, "Rich
old guy with expensive camera takes advantage of young woman who hopes to
become a famous model." I typically find them cheap, and not particularly
interesting or even arousing. But there are beautiful images that makes me
fall in love instantly.

Again, this is a kind of a conversation that never ends. I mean, what is
art?