Subject: [Leica] Art VS Pornography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 22:48:19 -0400

I always thought Boudoir was toilet and Boudoir photos would be people
sitting on the toilet.
But then I turned 13.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 4/24/19, 6:38 PM, "LUG on behalf of Tina Manley via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    Boudoir photography is a better description for most of the photos than
    pornography but if you saw one today that was later removed - that was
    pornographic, as far as I'm concerned.  I'm not a prude and I admire
    beautifully done nude photography.  Not many of these are beautifully
    done.  There is no attention to lighting or composition at all.  Just -
    "here is a photo I managed to take of a naked woman"   I think the old
guys
    are compensating ;-)

    Tina

    --