Subject: [Leica] Just wondering
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 18:12:21 -0500

Brian, I subscribe to two mailing lists, and no social media, and I use
both cameras and and a smart phone.? To me, approaching 90, the

But, if my family members are true examples of today's society, the
younger folk feel that social media groups are the norm, and smart phone
photos are where it's at.

For family information and photo exchanges, I usually use text messages.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA