Subject: [Leica] OT: hosting provider going belly up
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 15:49:53 +0200

Thanks, Brian. No, the registrar is not going out of business, it is the
hosting company through which I registered this domain (and four others). In
this particular case, I do not actually use their hosting services, I just
have greatpix.eu pointing to my Smugmug site. The only thing is that I have
always renewed the registration through going-out-of-business company, I
will see if I can deal directly with Register SpA.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain