To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M4-X frame lines
From: d91-kpe@nada.kth.se
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 94 12:44:33 +0100
Cc: gosfield@WAL6000A.UDC.UPENN.EDU

The M4-P is practically the same camera as the M6, except that the M6 has
built in exposure meter. I wear eyeglasses (I have about -6 strength on my
glasses) and have "no trouble" with the 35 frame lines (I see them, but not
as perfect as the 50 frame lines). I do not see the 28 frame lines !

Klas Persson,  Stockholm, SWEDEN
d91-kpe@nada.kth.se

! As an eyeglass wearer, I have been unsuccessful with the M2, which does
! not have enough eye relief for me to see the entire 35mm frame.  Of the
! M4s available, the M4-p seems to be the cheapest used, with the M4-2
! next.  I have original literature on the M4, but not the others.  Can
! someone tell me what the finder frames are for the M4p and M4-2, and if
! they have any experience of use with eyeglasses.