Subject: Re: Gibberish on the LUG
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 26 Jul 97 00:36:15 EDT

Jim Brick,

>>The subtle information that transpires is priceless. The talent,experience,<<
               >>background, age, outlook, etc. of everyone is different.<<

Thank you for clearly stating with articulation how I also feel about the LUG. I
own & use R7s, R8s, & M6s, with as much of the exquisite Leica glass, as I can
afford!  The value add of the LUG goes beyond just the technical info ( which I
prize ); it allows me to glimpse ( upon rare occasion ) into the hearts & souls
of fellow Leica enthusiasts.  Where the common denominator is that passion for
Quality!

Life is short, eat ice cream, worry less, & buy Leica APOS ;~)!!

Tom D.