Subject: E200
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:56:43 -0500

Jim wrote:

<<<Anyone, other than me, get samples of the new Ektachrome 200 (E200)?
It's T-Grain technology and pushable up to EI 1000.>>>>>

Hi Jim,

Avery interesting film indeed.  I shot a roll oudoors at 200 bright
sunlight at a soccor game with excellent colour and I'd have to say even
when screened it looked grainless. Colours where along the line of
Kodachrome, as you say.

Roll back yesterday shot at Kodaks push one asa 320 rated and similar
results. Solid colours and not the least grain appearance.  I do think they
may have hit on another good one like the T400CN B&W film.

I feel this film warrants some extra shooting under other pushed conditions
to se just how well it stands up under severe light conditions. At the
moment I'm very interested in it ada companion to the E100S & SW.

Certainly worth a try by members who are chrome shooters.

ted