Subject: Re: [Leica] E6 @ home
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 15:57:23 -0800

ted grant wrote:

> Fortunately I have 2 great lab companies at hand. A C41/print lab and a
> strictly E6 that are excellent. It is my understanding the E6 lab is run at
> tighter chemistry tolerances than what Kodak recommend. They've never let
> anyone down that I'm aware, absoloutely immpeccable service. If I need film
> souped over a weekend or at night they will provide it. Both of them will
> do that kind of thing if needed.

Such would cost a couple hundred dollars minimum for after hours work at
either of the good labs in town.  What they really like are the German
fashion catalogue shooters who come to town regularly and run an average
of 100 rolls a day for two or three weeks.  Sometimes there will be
three crews in town doing this.  All with snips and pushing and
pulling.  You can imagine the income.

donal

- --
Donal Philby