Subject: [Leica] Kodak E200
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 21:18:51 -0500

Jim and Ted, I believe, have posted their comments on this emulsion, and
mayhaps Donal and Harrison as well.

I was gifted a roll last week.  Wow!  I shot mainly telephoto stuff through
my Questar (yes, yes, this is a Leica list:  I used an M6 and Viso, of
course!).  Got the slides back today.  Tight grain, great colour, good
saturation, twice the speed of E100.

This one may be a keeper, though my village store will not stock it unless
the 'professionals' want it.  I keep TELLING them I'm a professional, and
they smile and say, 'professional what, you lawyer!', so it may be a while ...

And they won't stock my books, either, but I do get all their real-estate
closings.  Truly, a prophet without honour in my own land, am I!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!