Subject: Re: [Leica] A Chatterton Story
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:21:19 +0100

I know what you mean. It is the same same thing in the computer business,
and it takes a lot of self control to remain polite, knowing that there is
lots of paid work waiting to be done before going home.
I have only bought computer programs and books from the US, but maybe I will
order my next lens from you.
Regards, Hans