Subject: [Leica] M6 in NYC on CNN
From: Charles Dunlap <cdunlap@es.UCSC.EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 15:14:05 -0800

I was watching a CNN story last night when I saw an M6 hovering in the
background. The story was on the Green party candidate for governor, the
actor who played Grandpa on The Munsters. He was standing on the street
near Grand Central Station and while CNN was interviewing him a guy with an
M6 walked behind and started framing him up for a photo. Is anyone here the
photographer?

Just curious.

- -Charlie