Subject: [Leica] Re:Older Cameras are better
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 17:57:12 -0400

Paul Chefurka wrote:
>  Thoreau's admonition to "simplify,
> simplify, simplify" is dear to my heart.

Amen!!  I never knew how liberating the M6 system was until I renewed my
acquaintance with it six to seven months ago.  I rarely use my R system
anymore except for macro and tele work.

> Where PM (Pre-M)

Mind if I borrow the use of PM? It is equally apt for pre-M and post -M
at the same time. It is an excellent way to define a decisive moment in
one's life!

> My personal "simple system" is an M4 with a 35/2.0, an M3 with the
> 90/2.8 Tele-Elmarit-M, a 50/2.0 to share between them, and an F3HP
> with a 20/2.8, a 55/2.8 micro and a 180/2.8 AF.

Mine is an M6 with 50mm Summicron mounted; 28mm Elmarit on a second M6
and a 75mm Summilux or 90mm Elmarit in the bag.

Paul T. Collura