Subject: Re: [Leica] V35 disappearance
From: Jack Milton <jmilton@agate.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 23:06:38 -0400

>I guess that the V35 was chiefly bought by the press (agencies and
>newspapers).Today they use scanners, don't they ?.
>
>Dominique

 I think you've hit on it, Dominique. We have three now almost unused
V35s sitting in the darkroom at the paper where I work. They only get
used for the occasional black and white reprint enlargement. Outside the
darkroom we have five Macintoshes and Kodak film scanners. In my
experience there is no finer 35mm enlarger, but it's all digital now.
Such is "progress."

- -Jack Milton
http://www.agate.net/~jmilton/index.html