Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-X; Kodak Films
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:58:55 +0200

Bill and Eric,

Tri-X for 10 minutes in D-76 1+1 is pretty basic, and pretty hard to beat.

This is a great sentence I totally agree with!
However, I read that Eric use T-max 400 with Unicolor's developper!
Where do you get that developper Eric? I'm really interested because I've
always found that the images I got with TMY, even sharp and grainless were
much more difficult to print than those taken with tri-X...It's of course a
matter of tone!
Thib.