Subject: Re: [Leica] APO_Telyt 3,4/135 report (not for the weak of heart)
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 18:41:37 -0800

Very well said Tom.

The new 135 APO M lens is, according to Erwin, really really great. But
that itty bitty square in the viewfinder of the M camera, representing what
the 135 sees, is just too small for me. It sure is nice to "see it all" on
the GG screen of a wonderful R camera. I'm about to sell my 90 Elmarit-M
because the 90mm frame line is too small. My M use is going to have to be
at the 50mm - 21mm range. Maybe a 75/1.4 someday...

I envy you folks that can photograph through a knothole.

:-)

Jim