Subject: [Leica] Come on guys
From: "Gary D. Whalen" <whalen@whalentennis.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 06:56:07 -0500

  Come on guys.  This is not a political forum nor is it a managment
forum.  This is the "Leica Photography" forum.  Can we please somehow
resist the temptation of posting to the world our political, management
and financial views of Leica.  Unless I am wrong we do photography to
get away from that bs so I don't want to read about it here.  Maybe you
could personally e-mail each other with your views and save the rest of
us from these "non-topics".