Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Re: Ok, so what about the 180/2.8
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:12:15 -0600

Sunday, Sunday, December 20, 1998, smhickel@iserv.net wrote:

> Now I am researching the 180/2.8 non-apo lens.
> I have a chance for one and wonder what luggers thought about the
> picture-taking and handling of this R lens.

It is a very nice light weight 180. It handles quiet well,is not prone
to flare, quite sharp.

The  only drawback to the lens is that it is not internal focus like the
new  180  APO  is.  But the non apo 180 can use the 1.4 converter the new
one can't.

BTW I have one in mint- condition for sale if interested.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mailto:hmcclary@earthlink.net

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.