Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Polarizing Filter
From: "Peter C. Palmieri" <palmieri@cybernex.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:09:30 -0500

Mary from Princeton NJ wrote:

>I've read this thread with interest.  I haven't used filters much myself.
> My husband's daughter and family live near the pine barrens.  His
>son-in-law teaches survival training there.  Are these the "woods" you
>referred to?

Hi Mary-

No, I live in Essex County. The woods I am referring to are in South
Mountain Reservation where there are trees whose leaves do not fall during
the winter. They are not evergreens. The leaves are a beautiful light brown
and the trees I am searching for will be about 15 feet high standing alone.
I will be taking a step ladder along with me to photograph the whole tree
from above eye level.

Peter in NJ