Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: velvia and Taj Mahal
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 10:32:28 -0400

Jim:

Do you have any of your work on a web page?

I agree on the quality of E200.  I had used it for sports and had a roll I
needed to finish off and used it for some general scenic photography.  I
was amazed with how sharp it was and the lack of grain and contrast of a
200 speed film.  My dealer gave me a roll of Fuji ms100/1000 which I will
eventuallly get around to using and compare the results to E200.

Regards,

Robert

Regards,

Robert