Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Getting Close and Discreet
From: "David L. Duff" <duffdl@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 15:51:20 -0700

> >Does anybody know of any specific instances of
> >lawsuits stemming from photographs in a public place?

I was quick enough to learn from someone else's mistake. You gotta live
long enough to be in a law suit (ie. survive the situation). I was asked
to come down to the ER to photo the the guy with the broken teeth and
broken jaw. When prying a bit more to find out the cause I find he had
been photographing someone who had asked him to stop, he didn't. This
other person then proceded to "feed him" his camera (Nikon F2).

David Duff, Medical Photographer
Portland VA Medical Center