Subject: Re: [Leica] Eisenstadt, test reports,equipment matters and motives in photography
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 12:16:09 GMT

That is why a guy can do multiple books of pictures of his dogs.....(sorry
to any Wegman fans out there, but yeesh...pictures of your dogs  in various
situations was what I was shooting at age 11)

You will definitely find more Wegman books at any major book seller than you
will Philip Jones Griffiths, or even Salgado.  George Harrison (the
musician) once said that Avan't Garde, really should have been aven't got a
clue.

Dan