Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL Battery Problem
From: Mark Cohen <markc@necronomicon.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:44:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have an M6 TTL that I keep in the off position. Just tonight (after
replacing the batteries on saturday) I had to replace the batteries again.
Has anyone else had this problem?

- -Mark

Mark Cohen
226 San Carlos Street #1          "MIS people have sick, twisted
San Francisco, CA 94110	 	   little minds" -Linus Torvalds

(415) 970-9421