Subject: [Leica] Re: Microsoft
From: "Joel Webb" <joelwebb@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:44:47 -0700

> Frank Dernie Wrote:

I am bemused by the strong feelings expressed on the LUG re Microsoft.
Microsoft are an excellent marketing company.

I dislike Microsoft so much I unloaded Windows 98 out of my M3 and loaded in
Linux!

On a more serious note, I am new to the list and have been lurking for about
a month and have been reading the list to gather info on the Leica cameras.
I have purchased an M3 SS with a Summicron 35 f/2 and a Summicron 50 f/2 and
am looking to add a good used 90.  After much reading I am looking at the
Tele-Elmarit f/2.8 first version (for its compact size) or a Summicron f/2
second version.  Any comments or suggestions from the list would be
appreciated.

Regards,
              Joel Webb