Subject: Re: [Leica] Germany made or Canada made :) :)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:44:56 -0400

At 07:38 AM 8/24/1999 -0700, Ted Grant wrote:
>I'm pleased to see such a number of knowledgeable LUGNUTS being
>positive about their Canadian made Leica lenses, therefore keeping me
>refrained from my usual "Maple Leaf" rant:

Wasn't it a Canadian who pointed out that the Dominion was the great Lost
Hope of Western Civilization?  That is, Canada could have had American
industry, French culture, and British government but ended up with French
government, British industry, and American culture?

<He grins broadly, watching the Lagavulin ooze out of the wound!>

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!