Subject: [Leica] was: Hi Everyone!! now Wetzlar wolves.:)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:55:33 -0700

David Morton wrote:
>Ummmm...oh dear.
>
>Dare I admit that I have used a Nikon F3HP (35mm & 85mm f1.4) at a Leica
>hosted dinner at the castle near Wetzlar, a Rolleiflex 2.8F Planar to
>photograph Wetzlar itself, and a Fuji 645 rangefinder & Metz 45CL to
>photograph *inside* the Leica factory at Solms?>>>>>>>>

Oooooooh jeeeeeeeesh David,

And you haven't been awakened from a sound sleep to the howling of the
Wetzlar  wolves?  You haven't? Oh dear man do take care, for they have been
known to make misery of ones life for years to come!

That is, until you return and undo your dastardly deed and take many
pictures of the birth place of the Leica, using a Leica. :)

Sweet dreams and keep your leica loaded! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant