Subject: RE: [Leica] Epson paper/ink question
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:10:29 -0000

 -----Original Message-----

Greg - I think what Nathan meant - and Nathan, correct me if I'm wrong, is
that if you sit out the digital revolution waiting for the upgrading and
improvements to end, you'll miss a good thing...

And as to the question of "scanning and manipulation," all we're talking
about here is, in essence, doing on a desktop what many LUGers have been
doing in the darkroom, and others of us having been paying to have done.
It's not a question of obsessing with bits and bytes, its a question of
using a different technology to produce the end result of the picture
taking.

Cheers..

B. D.