Subject: Re: [Leica] 280mm F2.8 APO-TELYT-R
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 15:46:49 -0700

Paul Bolam wrote:

>Finally, what does the strap look like that fits onto the two lugs? Is it
>more like a harness than a camera strap?>>>

Hi Paul,

I have always used a standard Leica neck strap with mine and with good
fortune the lens and camera/motor have always stayed on the shoulder when I
put it there.  Could be I've been living dangerously for 16 years since I
purchased the first 280 2.8 to arrive in Canada! :)

But most of my hand holding has been with the pistol grip equipped with
micro switch connected to the motor drive and tubular shoulder brace. It is
a fabulous rig, because once you have the feel of it, you can shoot at
1/15th without anymore than what I've described above. And a steady arm and
shoulder! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant