Subject: [Leica] Epson 3000 upgrade?
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 05:30:42 -0400

I think that Tina suggested that there's an upgrade on the horizon for the
Epson 3000, but I've searched the web and the newsgroups for info on
this.  Can anyone point me to a site or source describing both the
anticipated upgrade and the likely release date?  I'm itching to upgrade my
printer and trying to decide between the 3000 and the 1200--which seems a
tough choice, indeed.

Many thanks in advance.

Chandos

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown