Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 dilema -- also ? about rangefinder adjustment
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 11:02:50 -0800

Bob,

The very first thing you should do is call the dealer, speak directly to the
owner or manager, and express your concerns directly to them. There's not
much they can do about a problem until they know about it. I've never dealt
with Le Camera, but they've been around for quite a while and they might
surprise you with what they'll do to make it right. They certainly deserve
that chance.

Bryan