Subject: Re: [Leica] boycott magnum!
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 18:19:38 -03-30

At 03:48 PM 20/12/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Christer Almqvist wrote:
> >
> > 'Stupid thing' he called his Leica. He then banged it with his hand,
> > and later he banged it against the steering wheel of his car.

         No, No, No ... he was just adjusting the shutter speed! Saves time
during fast action shoots.... and while trying to drive at the same time.

I have to do this with one of my Nikons to "turn on" the flash sync.

he,he,he.... temperamental artists..

.

Greg Locke                         St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@straylight.ca              http://www.straylight.ca
Touched By Fire: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm
ISBN#0-7710-5305-3 McClelland & Stewart