Subject: [Leica] Re: Incident light - Sekonic 508
From: "Bernard Degaute" <bernard.degaute@club.innet.be>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 22:49:11 +0100

Original message, in part,

<<<<<<<<<
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:52:21 -0800 (PST)
From: Arthur Leyenberger <larthurl@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Leica] Incident light: A Question & More

2 questions regarding light/light meters.....

1) thinking about getting an incident meter and maybe
a spot meter. I played with a Sekonic 508 at a camera
store last weekend. It is digital, incident, and spot
(1-5 deg.). Any comments on this meter from people
using it or lusting after it :)

Arthur,

 I'm using one for almost 2 years. I like it. Very fast in comparison with
my old CdS Goossens Sixtar. It's also a flashmeter. As you notice it is not
really a small one and  I only find it's a big battery consumer. But a good
choice for me, not to much expensive in its category.

Hope it helps

Bernard

bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be