Subject: [Leica] (N)Ever-ready case question
From: Bill Caldwell <sneeker@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:31:02 -0500

Noel H. Charchuk wrote:

> I just recently picked up an older brown leather case ...
> On the rewind knob side, there is a small slot or holder, about 1 3/4"
> deep, 3/4" wide, and able to hold something a little under 1/4" thick.

> Does anyone know what the purpose of this small pocket is?
> Thanks in advance

SNIP --

Noel & others,

The small holder in the inside of the every-ready case near the edge of
the top is a storage place for the white plastic diffuser (used for
incident metering) that attached (by sliding it down two metal clips on
the front of the honeycomb window of the Leicameter MC.  The holder in
the case may be leather or maroon elastic in which to secure the white
incident diffuser. My MC meter still has its incident diffuser.  And the
case has the inside storage attachment.

Best Regards,

Bill Caldwell
Northern Virginia