Subject: Re: [Leica] Platinum & Gelatin Leica Prints (archival?)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:25:00 -0500

At 08:26 PM 1/27/00 -0800, you wrote:
>And I think there is a digital link in there now as you can scan the neg, play
>with it and output it to a larger neg for separations or spot colors.
>These larger negs are required as lots of these alternate processes require
>contact printing.

There's an excellent book on this process called "Making Digital Negatives
for Contact Printing" by Dan Burkholder.  He's also got a web site
at:  http://www.danburkholder.com/

I haven't had time to try it yet but am looking forward to experimenting.

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com