Subject: Re: [Leica] Old vs. new: Please help me decide.
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 06:59:52 +0100

Hi Stefan,

> The user M6 would bring me what I always missed on the M4-P:
> A build in meter! I could live without it but to me it's a real
> advantage.

You have answered your question yourself--definitely go for an M6! Your
e-mail address is at Bonn University, so you are close to some really good
and reasonably priced Leica dealers, like Foto Brell in Bonn (in front of
the old town hall) and Foto Lambertin in Cologne. Why not see what they
have?

As for lens choice, it is almost immaterial what you buy first, since you
will be buying additional lenses in short order anyway ;-)

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman