Subject: Re: [Leica] Vienna, Austria info requested [on topic]
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 06:56:20 +0100

Jim,

There is a big shop in Vienna called The Leica Shop. You can find the address on
their web site, www.leicashop.at. I have bought stuff from them online and they
are good to deal with. They have lots of LTM stuff too.

They tend to be a bit on the expensive side because their stuff is usually in
really good condition. But as you are visiting from the U.S. and our Euro is in
the toilet these days, the prices will probably be reasonable for you in dollar
terms. In addition, if you do buy something, make sure that you recover the VAT
when going back to the U.S.

Nathan

Jim Licquia wrote:

> We're off to Vienna next month for a week and wondered if anyone can
> identify the camera shops in Vienna that deal in used Leica
> equipment, -particularly LTM? Thanks in advance.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman