Subject: Re: [Leica] A combination that works for me
From: "Bill Butz" <WILLIAMBUTZ@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 12:47:11 -0700

Hi Doug
    Have you heard about the new Epson 2000P They are saying the prints have
a life of 100 years. Cost is 899. I want to try some Kodachrome but will
have to get a 35mm scanner. I have tried not to get too much stuff as it is
expensive, has a long learning curve and is obsolete in three weeks! I would
prefer to sit in the marshes of Morro Bay with my binoculars. Regards Bill

Replies: Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] A combination that works for me)