Subject: Re: [Leica] A combination that works for me
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 15:30:51 -0400

Yeah.....this is what bugs me about computer technology.  I bought the 1270
just two months ago, literally the day it hit store shelves here in Canada.
 And now Epson is announcing a new printer that essentially makes mine
obsolete.

But the news release boasts lifetimes of 200 years, not 100!  And a bunch
of new fine art papers!

"In conjunction with the launch of the printer and EPSON Archival(TM) ink,
Epson is also launching several media formulated to work most effectively
with the new pigment technology, including resin-coated photographic as
well as fine art papers. These media include:

    EPSON Premium Semigloss Photo Paper
    EPSON Premium Luster Photo Paper
    EPSON Archival Matte Paper
    EPSON Watercolor Paper "