Subject: Re: [Leica] Recommendation for Grand Canyon
From: jcoleman@interport.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 14:49:16 -0400

SML wrote:

>  What lenses should I take to take good pictures of the Canyon?  M or R?

Any lens.  It's the photographer that counts.

For precise framing, I find the R easier to deal with.  The M is lighter though.  What
lenses do you have?  A wide range in focal length is nice to have for the Grand Canyon.
It's truly amazing.

> wonder if the Leica RE with motor will withstand the heat there.

I don't think it will melt.

Enjoy your trip.

Jay Coleman

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Recommendation for Grand Canyon)