Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon's Screw Mount Rapid winder
From: E Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 09:30:35 -0400

Rich - I have a Canon RF with Rapid Winder /baseplate and it most
assuredly won't fit the Leica LTM cameras.  The Canon RF is an amazing
camera which at first blush looks like a IIIF - there is a combined
viewfinder and rangefinder window ala the M series and manification of
the rangefider/viewfinder window for use with longer lenses but which is
also a nice focusing aide even with the standard 50 mm lens.  The rapid
winder on my is similar in operation to Leica.

ernie

Message from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] fs friday 6-16-00)
Message from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> ([Leica] Canon's Screw Mount Rapid winder)