Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Effective Base
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:02:02 -0700

"DOF lines? What DOF lines? We don' need no steenking DOF lines!"
I think the scales were dropped in subsequent mutations of viewfinders for
that very reason- hard to use. I could never really figure them out, and
with a 35mm Sumicron, f8 and TRI-X.... you can get a lot of shots just with
the lens 'zone focused'!
Yep! Ya gotta admit, that Leica is one helluva point and shoot!
Dan ( Happy Snappy Leica pappy!) Post

Message from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Effective Base)
Message from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Effective Base)