Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Enlarger Recommendation
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:24:04 +0100

With a lot of people giving up their wet darkroom, there is "always" a good
supply of used V35/40 on the market and prices seem to drop all the time. I
have yet to see a used one that does not work as well as a new one, except
that mine needed  the lens cleaned (inside!) and a new bulb.

Chriss

>I think the V35/40 Focotar is hard to beat.
>
>Ken Wilcox
>

>At 8:32 PM +0800 9/5/0, Terry Sham wrote:
>>I would like to buy a new enlarger for both B&W and colour prints. I really
>>don't want to break the high quality chain from films taken by Leica.
>>Unfortunately, The Leica V35 Focomat is discontinued.
>>
>>Is there any recommendation for enlargers and lenses?
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>Terry Sham

- --
Christer Almqvist