Subject: Re: [Leica] Bryan Adams the singer uses a Leica
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:36:01 -0700

Ted,

You won't be sorry. I got my copy down when it was mentioned in this thread
and it's really a great book to browse through. Brynner was able to
photograph people we all recognize, but when they had their guard down - as
they would never do around a press photographer.

There's a wonderful sequence of Charlie Chaplin in his later years,
completely relaxed. There are also some great shots of Brynner himself in
costume and shooting between scenes. Pharoah draped with Leicas is quite a
sight.

As I said the other day, one of my favorite photo books.

Bryan