Subject: [Leica] Elmar-M 50mm f/2.8
From: "Terry Sham" <tsham@netvigator.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:00:09 +0800

I would like to buy a M6 TTL 0.72 next week. Because of my tight budget, I
would like to buy a cheapest lens (I don't like used) with it. I am
considering a Elmar-M 50mm f/2.8 because of its low price and design.
However, I am concerning about the build and optical quality of the lens
comparing with the Summicron, Summilix and the Noctilux. I think I will buy
a Noctilux in the future when I save enough money because I really like
standard lenses.

Thanks for your inputs

Terry Sham

Replies: Reply from Austin Burbridge <Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu> (Re: [Leica] Elmar-M 50mm f/2.8)