Subject: [Leica] Feedback on Ricoh GR-1s
From: "Dennis_Thong" <denthong@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 01:45:59 +0800

Hi everybody,

Recently, heard and read some feedback about the Ricoh GR-1s. Most of them
have very good comments about this camera and the performance of this 28mm
f2.8 lens. However, minority sad the pictures were not that impressive for a
compact camera at that price tag !

I am now eyeing on it to the next compact camera in my bag besides the leica
M6.

Please send me comments about this camera and the performance of the lense.
Thanks...

Singapore Lugger,
Dennis Thong.

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Feedback on Ricoh GR-1s)