Subject: [Leica] need something small, and tough
From: bruce5@attglobal.net
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:36:03 -0400

Folks,
I'm looking for suggestions for what to carry on business travel,
camping, fishing, in the glove box, etc.
I'm still feeling the need to baby a newer M, so it's not an option on
extended outdoor trips, and with a carry on and a laptop, can't make
room for a camera bag during business travel.  I'm more interested in
size and lens quality than features, with a slight bend toward auto
focus.  Here are my own thoughts, feel free to correct me:
a)  a new Minilux
b)  a G2 with one lens
c)  an old M with one lens, a beater, or user as they're called
d)  something else entirely?

If you'd suggest an old M, any opinion as to which one, price to expect,
and where to buy would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bruce