Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica lens turned into a telescope - can it be done?
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 10:48:09 -0500

I'd like to see the rings of saturn.  How "big" a telescope
would I need?  Telescopes are more normally quoted
as lens or mirror diameter, and sometimes f-stop.

Or - how long a Leitz lens, with this objective, would I need?

Vick

Replies: Reply from "clive sanbrook" <clive.sanbrook@virgin.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica lens turned into a telescope - can it be done?)
Reply from Damian Dlugolecki <damian@teleport.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica lens turned into a telescope - can it be done?)
Reply from "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Leica lens turned into a telescope - can it be done?)