Subject: Re: [Leica] How to get comfortable with my Leica?
From: "Paul Arnold" <osprey@bmt.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:04:55 -0700

Nathan --

I'll throw in with you on this one. Perhaps not so much with 'people' shots,
but definitely so for me with 'thing' shots.

For one thing, you get to know when the good shadows come out (sort of like
when the deer come out the feed in the evening) and you can make a point of
being there with a camera (or a rifle, in the case of the deer) at those
times.

Sometimes tough to do when on the road.

- -- Paul Arnold