Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V18 #200
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 06:49:16 -0500

on 11/21/00 3:01 AM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Is pushing a medium speed preferable somehow to just using a 400 speed film?
I started doing this around 1960 when improved Plus X Pan replaced the
older Plus X. I believe it was recommended in Modern Photography--my
bible in those days. It works well for me, but I've never made a direct
comparison with Tri X. There is a lot to be said for only using one type
of film, but am I sacrificing quality? Besides, I've recently started
using Efke KB 25 at the other end of the speed spectrum. Should I start
using Tri X @ 400?
- --
Bob Marvin