Subject: Re: [Leica] Country of origin
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 14:27:42 -0500

HOLD IT....B. D. Colen did NOT write that.

Just want to set the record straight. And I did use terms such as master race
refering to certain racist crap that was being posted by a certain member.

B.een badly D.efamed this time

Replies: Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Country of origin)
Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Country of origin OFF-TOPIC)
Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Heisenberg)